Click here to install the Android TLC app from Google Play onto your Android phone. Or go to Google Play on your Android phone, search for "Tel-Lynx", and install it directly. The Android app will:
- Allow you to modify all of TLC's settings.
- Provide access to your Android's text messages through your telephones.
- Alert you to new text messages by ringing your telephones.
- Automatically add voice tags to imported contacts from your mobile phones.
Click here to download the preliminary beta PC server software for Tel-Lynx. This software will:
- Update the Tel-Lynx MCU and Bluetooth firmware if needed (MCU 1.4.78 / BT 1.8).
- Allow you to import/export Tel-Lynx's phone book from/to a PC.
- Automatically add voice tags to imported contacts from a PC or mobile phone.
- Allow you to record telephone conversations onto your PC.
- Provide the interface to Skype running on your PC.
!!!! This firmware version includes Bluetooth firmware to work around iPhone and Android 7.1.1 issues. Updating the Bluetooth firmware takes about 20 minutes and is not risk-free. Please read the pop-up warning from TlxServer before clicking OK to update the Bluetooth firmware !!!!
You can check the current Bluetooth firmware version in your Tel-Lynx system by pressing "# # #" at the dial tone, then press and hold "6" for 5 seconds. The Bluetooth firmware revision will be sent to your telephone's caller ID display.
!!!! Please read the "Install Instructions.txt" file included in the download !!!!
!!!! Do not run the PC software directly from the zip file !!!!
!!!! Microsoft has announced that you will no longer be able to sign in to the latest version of Skype that works with Tel-Lynx starting March 1, 2017. Microsoft is also no longer supporting the Desktop API that Tel-Lynx uses to work with Skype. As such we can no longer support Skype. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is out of our control !!!!
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about new software and app releases.
[ Back ] [ Back to Support ]